BECOMING NOURISHED WORKSHOP LEVEL 1
SATURDAY MAY 1, 2021
• Are you the ultimate giver, doer and overachiever?
• Are you the rock for everyone else, and your needs always end up last on the list?
• Do you worry that you would be a burden or “too much” if you needed anything in return?
• Do you struggle with eating and body image?
THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU TO LET GO
OF THIS OUTDATED WAY OF BEING.
WORKSHOP BEGINS IN
In this intimate experiential
workshop, you will:
• Understand how your early childhood informed your personality now
• Develop a kinder relationship with your inner child’s hunger
• Discover the difference between healthy needs and being “needy”
• Practice receiving from others in a way where no one feels drained
• Reverse your flow of energy from always putting out to being able to take in
• Activate your boundaries and learn to be less codependent
• Experience what emotional and physical “fullness” feels like
• Create a new relationship with food that is guilt-free and nourishing
• Learn how to stabilize your weight by eating more fulfilling meals, so you can give up excessive snacking or binging
• Make a plan for ongoing nourishing self-care practices
You’ve been living with
the painful idea that
your needs are bad,
which means you either have to starve or
It’s time to liberate yourself from this awful misunderstanding and finally know that it is OK for you to need and to feed.
About Dr. Sam
Dr. Sam Rader is a depth psychologist, truth seeker and student of life. She is joyfully obsessed with why we are the way we are and what we can do about it.
After seventeen years of clinical practice, Dr. Sam has created a new approach to therapy, which involves identifying and healing our Coping Styles—the outdated psychological defense mechanisms in the way of our wholeness.
Dr. Sam is currently authoring a book set to debut in 2022 with Harper Wave Publishers about the 11 Coping Styles we adopt during childhood, which helped us then and hurt us now, and how we can heal.
Sam’s process of discovering the Styles required a decade of rigor, both in her professional role and in her deep inner work of personal transformation.
Her hope is to bring positive change in the ways we relate with ourselves and others, and in how we parent our children.
Sam believes that with enough support, good boundaries and real love, we are all capable of becoming who we really are.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT HEALING THEIRCOPING STYLES WITH DR. SAM
“I have been in some form of therapy for most of my life. Nothing shook me so deeply as when I started incorporating Dr. Sam’s work into my being. I have been able to shift from old stories and patterns into a more satiated, full, healed living experience. I have learned how to embody good, whole, abundant feelings and really digest them all the way down to my core.”
-Lauren Burt, LMFT
“Learning about the Coping Styles has felt like being embraced by a warm hug after a long journey home. I know it is truth because it resonates deep in my bones. Dr. Sam is a gift to the world. She’s channeled this knowledge right from Source and I’m grateful to learn from her.”
- Stevie Wright, Life Coach & Breathwork Facilitator
“I had been looking my entire life for answers to questions about who I am and why I am the way I am, and despite countless efforts for decades, I never found those answers until now. My seeking drew me to Sam, and she has completely transformed my life. Through coming to understand my Coping Styles, I have noticed incredible shifts in my life and the way I show up in the world. It turns out there’s an entire world of beauty, magic, and ease that I had been missing.”
-Marielle Skouras, AMFT
"Dr. Sam has helped me shift my life in so many ways. I have always fallen in similar patterns and couldn't understand why, or how to get out. Learning about my Coping Styles has helped me not only to understand, but also to create healthier patterns that are more aligned with who I truly am. Because of Dr. Sam I have become abundant, centered, spacious, and whole!! I am so grateful for this work and cannot recommend it enough."
—Ariel Robles, AMFT
This course includes a 1-hour informative video on the Premature Coping Style to watch at home, plus a 2-hour intimate live zoom with Dr. Sam on Saturday May 1st 9-11am PST.
(This live workshop time was chosen to accommodate students on the East Coast, West Coast, and in Europe and South Asia)
In the zoom, Dr. Sam will lead a sacred circle Q&A, facilitate peer support, then teach effective healing techniques and embodiment practices for becoming more Nourished.
The cost is $333
Your needs were never too much.
They were simply not met.
In this workshop, you will have the opportunity to viscerally feel that your needs are right-sized and meetable.
You will leave with all the necessary tools to become more relaxed, receptive, guilt-free and truly Nourished.